eriko's journal

Monday, April 28, 2008

Settings

Here are some of the settings for my animation:

This is for the interior setting with belt conveyor; I'll have the grape go into the mixer and the grape will be squashed.



This is the same setting but I'll make sure that the factory is big enough so that we get the sense of the defference in size of the objects and the characters.(i.e. objects will be much bigger as the characters are vegetable and fruits);



This is the exterior setting; a field.
I still need to sort out the lights for this one, making sure it looks as if there is a natural light on the field.



Since I've been modelling bits by bits, I feel more confident in using the software. But I'm still struggling with putting materials, so my next step is to practice and get better at using the material editor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home