eriko's journal

Monday, January 21, 2008

Inspiration from existing Animated movies

I’ve been watching several trailers for 3D animation on Youtube.



The storyline of the adventurous life of the toys in Toy Story will give me some ideas to think of the story for my character (i.e. a living fruit and vegetable). The ideas of how the toys that we think that they aren’t alive are living just like us.
Similar ideas are shown in the movie called ‘’The Bee Movie”.



In here again, the unusual story of a bee communicating with human and becomes a friend. How the bees are visiting the human world and go through new experience in the environment that they’ve never lived before shows lots of dramatic events, which gives me some inspirations when creating my own story for this coursework.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home