eriko's journal

Monday, February 02, 2009

Images from the sketch book

Here is my spider diagram:



Here are some of my storyline ideas:



Storyline 1 : This is actually my very first idea, which I introduced this in my proposal, but I've decided to change this story because this is more like a public information.



Storyline 2 : This is my second idea, this became more like a short animation with some comedy atmosphere.
For this, Einstein invents a product called 'Vaccum X' that works like a black hole.
But Vaccum X was actually a failure and starts to go crazy and eventually sucks everything even Einstein.



Storyline 3: This is my third idea, I quite like this one as there are many character movement, which might capture audience's attention.
In this story, Einstein gets inspiration about how the black hole works from an ordinary objects that can be found in our daily life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home