eriko's journal

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Response for YouTube

I've chosen to post a respond to a video called 'Power of Web 2.0'
you can find this by clicking the website below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6SefbFbixI

It's about how the technology has been developed through centries, which lead to have a better ways of interaction. I found this video blog very interesting because there was a clear timeline of how the ways of interaction got better and better. He showed how he first started to broadcast with his own radio station which can only be seen from his neighbors. But now a days there are what we call 'Web 2.0' which is a term often applied to a percieved ongoing transition of the World Wide Web from a collection of websites to a full-fledged computing platform serving web applications to end users. For example, Blog, Nepster, Google AdSense, Web server and many more. Which helps us increase the ways in which we could interact with people world wide.

I was first going to just talk in front of the camera for the response but since I don't want people (around the world looking at Youtube) to see me...so I've decided to put my camera by the window facing outside at night. Since the videoblog that I've decided to post a comment on was based on 'interaction', I thought it might be nice to show buildings with lots of light.
building with lots of light = existence of people = interaction must be happening in some kind of ways.
I'm not use to speak in front of the camera, so my voice sounds really low and fast...I felt really weird talking to myself in my room.
well..I'll try and put more humor in next time!! I actually did try three times but they all sounded the same...I guess I need more practice!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home