eriko's journal

Monday, February 11, 2008

Bert Animation

I found this piece of animation that I really like and decided to put it here; I’ve been watching this clip over and over, I really love this piece!

This piece is from Aniboom (www.aniboom.com). Aniboom teams up with a community of animators and animation fans around the world to create the best independent cartoons and animation films for multi-platform distribution.

Since my 3-5 mins animation is also to do with vegetable, I found this really interesting. I particularly liked the characterization and face expression of this piece. I also liked the storyline; sad and loneliness is been expressed really well at the beginning of this animation and as well as the happiness at the end of this story.
This doesn’t have any spoken words and only expresses the atmosphere and character’s emotion through just the sound effects, which I really found it interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home