eriko's journal

Monday, November 13, 2006

Working in Photoshop

Today, after the group tutorial at 9am, I went into W105 to work on my Interactive Narrative.
I tried to do them at home during the weekend but my PC was working too slow and so I just decided to do them at Uni.
I had 2 hours to work on it until my seminar at 12 pm (which was the Productin Surgery). At first I thought I could finish them just like that...but it actually took me a whole 2 hours just to crop the images in the right size (800 x 350)!!!! I'm not use to working with Photoshop and Dreamweaver, but from few of the seminars that I've had previously, I thought I could do them without using much time. But through struggling in working with images in Photoshop, I got to learn how to use image-adjustment tools which I could put some effect such as putting shadows, making it bright..etc. So I think it was good that I had to stuggle through as in this way, I would remember each step in using Photoshop.
Hopefully I'll get better at it from practicing and using Photoshop and Dreamweaver much more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home