eriko's journal

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Posting Youtube 2

As I’ve already mentioned before, I have been having some problem with uploading a video response on Youtube. The first problem was that my video response wasn’t appearing as a video response under the chosen video blog (called ‘Power of Web 2.0’) but I had them uploaded in my account in Youtube. The second problem was that although I got the video uploaded, the audio was missing! So basically there was no sound playing in my video blog.

For both of the problems mentioned above, I finally managed to solve them today!!! What I did was to delete my video response that was sitting in my account in youtube, and re-post them again!!!
The reason why I couldn’t get my audio playing was that I actually exported a wrong file that apparently got no sound on it. So when I re-posted my video response, I had to make sure that the audio is working along with the video. Thank goodness it works now!!

Oh and also about the problem with my video response not appearing in the ‘Power of Web 2.0’, I realized that because the person who posted ‘Power of Web 2.0’ has not yet accepted my video response. So basically my video response have to be accepted by him in order for it to appear in ‘Power of Web 2.0’

Here is the video ‘Power of Web2.0’ (I’ve also put a address linked to this page in previous blog):



And this is my video response:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home